August 16–19, 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia which is on the unceded ancestral territories of the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh) and Tsleil-Waututh (səlil̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ) Nations.
Co-hosts & Flight Registration Details
The Network: Towards Unity for Health (TUFH), Rural Coordination Centre of BC, and BC Patient Safety and Quality Council welcome you to the 39th global TUFH conference. We anticipate that TUFH 2022 will be an in-person conference, where we will be pleased to see you again face-to-face. The Organizing Committee is monitoring travel restrictions and will open registration in January 2022. At that time, we will confirm whether the conference can be held in person. We recommend that you book your flight and accommodation after you register in January 2022. We strongly recommend attending TUFH 2022 in person, but for those unable to travel, we will provide the opportunity for virtual participation.
- TUFH 2022 will be an international, intersectoral, and intergenerational in-person and virtual conference.
- Engage in our Keynote Sessions, TUFH Documentaries, TUFH Talks, Workshops, and Oral Presentations.
- Participate in our Networking Sessions on specific topics—and explore new professional relationships.
- Learn about local Indigenous cultures and health.
- Reflect on TUFH’s journey over the past 10 years—and provide your input into new goals for the next 10, based on four overarching themes from TUFH 2012—at our active Pre-Conference Event on August 16, 2022.
- Book a private experience with an Indigenous healer on site.
- Sign up to visit and experience a local community with Conference on the Move.
- Relax and network at our Opening and Closing Ceremonies and Reception, and evening events, including a Cultural Dinner and Dance, Networking Reception, and Student Gathering.
- Enjoy wellness breaks throughout the conference to keep you active and energized.
- Receive a warm welcome each morning from our local partners.
- TUFH and its Student Network Organization (SNO) members will receive a discounted fee.
- Non-members will have their TUFH membership included in the registration fee.
- TUFH members must register on the TUFH Online Community to receive their Membership Discount!
JOIN THE NETWORK: TUFH
Come unite with global health leaders, capturing their passion, and an ongoing commitment for global equitable health. Join the Network: TUFH as an institutional or individual member.
Please contact us with any questions or inquiries and we will respond as soon as possible.