STUDENT NETWORK ORGANIZATION
The Student Network Organization (SNO) is a network of health students who work to promote health equity in education and healthcare through intercultural and multidisciplinary collaboration, with the goal of universal health care construction. SNO has grown into a dynamic student-led, non-political, not-for-profit organization with members spanning around the globe.
The Student Network Organization’s activities include:
- Annual international, intersectoral, and intergenerational conference
- Online webinars, workshops, networking sessions, and symposiums
- Mentorship program
- International research opportunities and Online Research Club
- International Student Training and Exchange Program
- TUFH Online Community
- SNO Exchange and Student Projects for Health.
- MEDLINE indexed journal, Education for Health.
Regional branches have been established in Europe, Southeast Asia, Eastern Mediterranean, Western Pacific, Latin America, and Africa. SNO has also launched various projects and activities internationally, including the SNO Exchange, TUFH Mentorship Program, Student Research Publications in Education for Health Journal, International Student Training and Exchange Program, and the annual SNO Pre-Conference Sessions.
JOIN THE NETWORK: TUFH
Come unite with global health leaders, capturing their passion, and an ongoing commitment for global equitable health. Join the Network: TUFH as an institutional or individual member.
Please contact us with any questions or inquiries and we will respond as soon as possible.